167th TFR Federal Credit Union Go to main content

Online Services

Online Services banner

Wouldn’t it be great if there were someone out there dedicated to making your life easier? At 167th TFR FCU, we’re here to do just that. Our services go beyond accounts and loans to give you the convenience you need.

(1) In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers, Telephone us at (304) 267-2944 or (304) 263-0346 or Write us at fcu167th@yahoo.com as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the statement on which the error or problem appeared. Tell us your name and account number (if any). 
(2) Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can, why you believe it is an error or why you need more information. 
(3) Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.

Go to main navigation